Line Upon Line Tax & Accounting Professionals is a full-service accounting firm in North Charleston, South Carolina. We provide a wide range of services and have tax businesses for sale for business owners, executives, and independent professionals.
When you buy a Line Upon Line franchise, you are investing in yourself and your community.
An important aspect of the Line Upon Line tax business for sale is the fact that the financial services industry isn’t slowing down. Accounting services generate more than $106 billion in revenue each year. Individual income tax returns are filed by over 141 million people each year, with 90.4 percent of taxpayers filing electronically.
The trend may continue in the coming years. Hispanics pay nearly $76 billion in state and local taxes each year, and there are over 60 million Hispanics in the United States, accounting for 18% of the population. That gives income tax businesses for sale the potential for growth in a high-demand niche.
Are you ready to seize control of your destiny and help others to achieve their goals? If so, you’ve come to the right place!
We’ve got an accounting franchise business model designed to help our owners grow their client base.
Here are some of the benefits of opening a Line Upon Line franchise:
• Requires a small amount of space (approximately 1000 square feet)
• Low staffing costs for a single salesperson or office manager
• Revenue streams from year-round services
• Virtual assistance from a staffing services resource
Learn More About the Line Upon Line Franchise
An investment in a Line Upon Line franchise can provide you with the tools to make your ownership dreams a reality with a tax business for sale.
With our Line Upon Line tax business for sale, you can meet the needs of small business owners looking for practical, dependable solutions to start new businesses, outsource, and tax planning. In your community, you can meet the demand for professional, high-quality tax preparation, business, and accounting services that come from Hispanic individuals and small business owners.
Why Line Upon Line?
Here’s why this income tax business for sale could be right for you!
• You can provide a full range of services to the underserved Hispanic community, including individuals and Hispanic business owners.
• You can benefit from a complete start-up package in our franchise that includes virtual experts and equipment. We provide you with the necessary technology and software.
• You can leverage a low initial investment to help you get off to a solid start as you begin generating multiple revenue streams.
• You can provide virtual tax and accounting expertise while incorporating convenience, safety, and security into every client relationship.
• Our franchise is built to be a completely green business, which can keep overhead low and growth potential high.
• You can join a recession-resistant industry and a rapidly expanding tax preparation brand. Earn your enrolled agent (EA) license to advance your knowledge of individual and business tax laws and representation issues.
Line Upon Line’s year-round financial services includes business and personal tax preparation, accounting, bookkeeping, payroll, and licensing for businesses of all sizes. We outsource accounting and tax preparation services to our highly professional staffing services resource via cloud-based support and additional services such as business consultation, new business setup, LLCs, S Corp elections, and worker compensation audits to help your company grow.
What does it take to become a Line Upon Line franchise owner?
You should be:
- Familiar with tax and accounting principles
- Interested in becoming an IRS-certified agent
- Customer service-oriented
- Involved in your community
If you are the potential owner we’re looking for, call us today at 1-843-483-5090 and become a part of our movement to provide access to affordable, experienced, and friendly accounting options in your community.
Tax Business for Sale: Program and Steps to Ownership of a Line Upon Line Business Growth Opportunity
When you join the Line Upon Line family, you become a member of a team that is committed to the highest levels of professionalism, responsiveness, and quality. Our tax business for sale program may exceed your expectations!
We can provide the necessary training and help make it simple for you to launch your business in a single community or multiple units across your territory. You can also benefit from our ongoing assistance as you expand your operations.
From site selection to the grand opening, Line Upon Line can provide comprehensive training and support to help you launch your tax business for sale. You don’t have to do it alone.
1. Site selection – We can guide you as you locate and negotiate the best office space in your community.
2. Office setup – With our tax business for sale’s full package, you can get all of the equipment, technology, and software you need to get started.
3. Initial training – We can teach you how to run your new business and build a loyal customer base.
4. Staffing resource – Our team of experts can handle tax preparation and accounting for you, allowing you to focus on client relationships and community trust.
5. Marketing – You can use our online marketing platforms to promote your cloud-based services.
6. Grand opening – Our support team can be on hand to help introduce your business to your community and start you on a path to change your destiny.
How can you own a Line Upon Line tax business for sale? Take these next steps to change your financial future!
Step 1: Fill out our information request form
Step 2: Start the application process
Step 3: Talk with our leadership team
Step 4: Join us for Discovery Day- Meet Aquila and Hugo during a virtual visit to our North Charleston office and see how we operate.
Step 5: Sign the franchise agreements
Step 6: Start your training program, and get ready to open your Line Upon Line franchise!
If you’re looking for a respected accounting brand to invest in, our tax preparation business for sale could be a smart move. Discover the growth potential in the tax preparation and accounting industry.
Learn what sets us apart from the competition in the tax business for sale and accounting industry. Contact us today, and start your journey!