Our Hispanic Business Model
Ready to take control of your destiny, become your own boss and help others reach their dreams as business owners?
An investment in a Line Upon Line franchise is an investment in yourself and your community. You become part of an accounting and tax preparation business that’s on pace to change your financial future – and the future of individuals and businesses that trust you to provide vital services they need.
Here’s how our streamlined hispanic business model works.
Great benefits for being part of Line Upon Line Hispanic Franchise
- Target the underserved Hispanic community with a full range of services for individuals and business owners.
- Take advantage of a complete start-up package with virtual experts (no personnel), equipment, technology and software provided.
- Leverage a low initial investment with multiple potential revenue streams.
- Offer virtual tax and accounting expertise with convenience, safety and security built into every client relationship.
- Operate a totally green business that keeps overhead low and growth potential high.
- Become part of a recession-resistant industry and a fast-growing tax preparation brand.
- Earn your enrolled agent (EA) license to advance your knowledge of individual and business tax laws and representation issues.
Meet Line Upon Line Hispanic Business
Aquila Chisolm and Hugo Montoya are the heart and soul of Line Upon Line. They provide a guiding light to help entrepreneurs like you reach your dreams and take control of your future.
From the start, Aquila set the standard for professional, quality tax preparation and accounting services. She structured her business model to lift the burden that tax preparation and accounting tasks place on individuals and small business owners, particularly in Hispanic franchise communities.
Aquila opened her first Line Upon Line office in North Charleston, South Carolina, in 2000. That’s when she leaned on her experience and knowledge from a 15-year career with the Internal Revenue Service to take her destiny into her own hands. Her leap of faith gave her the freedom and power she had dreamed of since childhood.
Hugo also embraced a vision of helping self-employed entrepreneurs thrive, particularly in his Latino community. In 2003, he brought his bookkeeping experience, natural sales approach and bilingual skills to Line Upon Line.
Today, Aquila and Hugo are on a mission to expand the Line Upon Line brand to more Latino neighborhoods across the country. They welcome like-minded entrepreneurs like you who want to make a difference in your community and move forward with your dreams of owning a Hispanic franchise.
Request Information Today
Learn what sets us apart from the competition in the tax business for sale and accounting industry.